CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 18, 2007

I just wanted to give this little thought I got from another blog. "Don"t cry because its over, smile because it happened". I was thinking about my dad in this sense because I still am sad over the loss of him in our lives, but when I think about it, I am so blessed to have been a part of his life. I can smile at the memories, and I believe God knew that I needed a dad like him so when I start to have tears when I miss him I will try to remember to smile because I am blessed to have such a great legacy to carry on.

That phrase came from Darrell Lee Stetler's wife,(I can't remember her name at this moment).

1 comments:

Leslie Holloway said...

Hey sis,
I'm glad to see that your back and blogging again. I like the new site too! The pics of the kids are really cute! How do you add other friends links to your page? I can't seem to figure that out. You can add me to your list if ya want to as well. Well I must go... Have a great Thanksgiving! Love you all! Leslie