CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, November 16, 2007




This is a friend in Florida, Robin Ogg's, little baby and the kids all took turns holding him. Emily, my potential baby snatcher, held him the most and was just so pleased when it was her turn. We had a nice time playing there that day, it really helped to do things like this with kids during our stay in Florida, it helped them feel more at home. Megan, at one point, said she wanted to stay in Florida forever. Well, I am not quite ready to make a big move like that, therefore, we came home and they are getting back to our routine. They also enjoyed seeing their friends at church, so they forgot about wanting to stay in Florida. I will sign off for now.

2 comments:

Esther said...

Bev, The picts turned out nice. Emily is all smiles. She takes after her Grandma Holloway. I was the same way, loved babies. Love MOM

Esther said...

Bev, I forgot to say the family pict looks really nice. Love MUMSY