CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, February 16, 2008

Ephesians 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkeness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

This verse is so true, I have experienced that battle recently and I know that God won the battle for me. It is amazing how dirty the devil will fight when he knows he is down for the count. He hits below the belt and tries to take your wind away. He wants us to feel weak, helpless, small and ready to give in, but I will not be ashamed of the Gospel of Christ. I will boldly proclaim it. Satan has no power over me. There is more with us then be with them. I like to invision the heavenly host in their chariots of fire ready to do battle for the Lord. If the enemy comes from the rear the Lord is covering my back and if they try to come at me before me my Savior goes before me. He is there all the time ready and waiting to protect me. I just excited thinking about it. I know that with God all things are possible. I PRAISE HIS HOLY NAME, HALLELUAH! Do you feel that way I hope you do. If you don't you can, just give your heart to Jesus and be willing to follow his lead.

Romans 8:38,39. For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

1 comments:

matannjess said...

Bev, I love to read your blog and see all the encouraging things you say about our God and His greatness. I can't explain how good it is to know you are back on the Lord's side once again. Annette (Hills) Marshall