CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, December 1, 2007

Does your heart just sing when you know God is at work. I have had so many revelations this week as how God works in our lives. One of which come from reading the deviontionals from "My Utmost For His Highest", and what I realized is we are able be the most for God, we just have to be willing to let God do the work. Megan is so open to learning what God wants from us and I have been having many battles with her will lately and last night I was reading a children's version of this devotional book and I tried to explain to her that God was able to help us do anything even overcome our anger and frustrations and be able to handle things calmly. I think I was able to plant this seed in her mind and heart. Another thing I have learned is to completely lean on the Lord for an upcoming situation. The song on my heart is "Faith Is The Victory", and I truly believe that. I know that God is able, all things work out for good, and his grace is sufficient. I love the Lord with my whole heart, he is leading me down a wonderful path of holiness.

0 comments: